How to Prepare for your Kitchen Benchtop Installation
Step 1. To receive a quote for your bench top, please email your measurements, drawings and any photos to: [email protected]
Please ensure you advise if you require:
- Under mount or over mount sink
- Waterfall ends
- Which edges are to be finished
- 20 or 40mm stone
- Stove cut outs
- Any Island or breakfast bar
Step 2. Ensure your cabinets and bench top substrate is permanently fitted prior to bench top installation.
Step 3. Re-confirm your exact bench top measurements to ensure no surprises on the day. If you do not feel confident to do this, please let us know and we can arrange the stonemason to come out and measure prior to installation. Additional costs will apply.
Step 4. On the day of installation, ensure your homes entry access and kitchen area is clear and your taps and sink are on site.
Contact us directly if you have any issues 03 8838-1342
- Substrate must be on prior to the installation date.
- Cutting of stone may be performed off site. We require precise measurements or a template prior to installation.
- There may be major language barriers between yourself and the stone installer subcontractor. Any concerns or communication should be made directly with us.