Granite is a strong, durable and very attractive stone that is available in Black, Grey and White. It can be finished in a variety of ways including polished, flamed, honed and bush hammered. Some finishes are suited more for outdoor use such as flaming, whereas a finish like polishing creates a great surface for benches and tiles.
Granite Pavers in Melbourne
Want to give your next project the perfect finishing touch?
At eStone Direct, it is our goal to meet all the needs and requirements of our customers with the highest quality stone installation experience that is tailored to their specific environment. As a member of Landscaping Victoria, we can guarantee that our services meet industry standards and regulations. Our expert granite suppliers have helped Melbourne homeowners transform their mundane backyards into vibrant landscapes.
Able to supply granite stone products across Australia, eStone Direct is the team you can rely on to provide you with a durable and competitively-priced solution to your design needs. To find out more about our innovative approach call us directly on 03 8838 1342.
GRANITE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
Please note: Not all sizes may be shown. Custom also available.
• 500 x 500 x 20
• 600 x 600 x 20
• 600 x 300 x 20
• 800 x 400 x 20
• 1000 x 500 x 20
• Cobbles 100 x 100 x 30-40
Square Edge Coping (mm):
• 600 x 400 x 30
• 1000 x 500 x 30
Rebated Square Edge Coping (mm):
• 600 x 400 x 20/40 (60 Total)
• 1000 x 350 x 30/30 (60 Total)
• 500 x 500 x 30
OTHER FINISHES AVAILABLE
• Flamed – this process exfoliates the surface to deliver uniform appearance, better slip resistance and a pleasant aesthetic
• Sandblasted – the surface is sandblasted to create a subtle textured finish
• Split – the surface is hand cleaved, usually done for cobblestones
• Bush Hammered – the surface is mechanically hammered to give a heavily pitted finish
• Other – a variety of other surface finishes are also available, such as pitched, grooved, etc.