Custom Made Curved Pool Coping and Paving.
Have a unique pool design and unsure how to pave? No worries, we have your pool coping needs covered. We offer two options to template your pool, and offer in house and overseas fabrication depending on your requirements.
Option 1: eStone To Arrange Templating & Fabrication.
Revolutionise your pool project with our cutting-edge Digital Curved Pool Coping & Paving Templating service. We take the hassle out of fabricating curved pool coping, steps, or spa areas. Traditional manual methods for curved pool coping templates were costly and time-intensive, often requiring on-site adjustments.
This advancement promises to elevate your projects, reduce costs, and deliver unmatched precision.
What We Offer:
– Fast Turnaround (Lead times approx 2 weeks for square edge coping).
– Pinpoint Accuracy for Curves & Irregular Edgework by using Lidar Technology on site.
– Waterjet Fabrication of your stone of choice from the CAD drawing.
– Profiling on the coping edge.
– Delivery to site if required (P.O.A).
How To Start The Process – What We Require From You:
- Send us brief information regarding your pool requirements and photos.
- Forward your address for us to view your curved pool on google earth.
- Select the stone of choice for your coping / paving from our store.
- Choose edging profile e.g 30mm square edge, bullnose, pencil edge or drop edge.
- Inform us of the beam size and overhang requirements.
- We will send the initial quote for our team to go on site to digitally template your pool.
- Once your pool has been templated and a cad drawing created we will quote the price to supply and fabricate your curved coping.
- 50% deposit required to begin fabrication of your stone coping.
- Lead time will vary. Please enquire regarding this.
- Completion of fabrication: Coping will be numbered along with a template drawing for ease of installation.
- Remaining balance due upon completion.
- Collection from our Ringwood Warehouse or we can arrange delivery if required (POA).
Each curved pool is unique, and templating prices may vary.
Contact us for details and a personalised quote today!
Option 2: Template Yourself With These Handy Tricks
What You’ll Need:
MDF, Corflute, plywood, masonite, or cardboard to template, black Texta, utility knife, large ruler, tape measure, and weights to secure your template.
1. Lay your template material over the required coping area.
2. Mark each piece with relevant information: Inside shape, required internal overhang, width of coping piece, and edging preference.
3. Number each piece for clarity.
4. Cut the template to the size required for each coping tile, fitting within a 1200x600mm paver.
5. Mail or drop your pool coping templates to eStone Direct for a quote.
- We recommend using an experienced and reputable pool installer to lay your custom curves.
- Lead times vary based on the coping required.
- It is your responsibility to ensure pool templates are accurate.
For Templating Assistance Contact Us