Create custom curved pool coping with a Square, Pencil Round, Bullnose or Drop edge from almost any natural stone material.
What you will need:
Clear Builders plastic, plywood, masonite or cardboard to template. Black Texta, Utility Knife, Large Ruler, Tape Measure and Weights to hold your template in place.
- Lay your template material over the required coping area.
- Mark each piece with relevant information:
The inside shape of your pool; required internal overhang; and width of your coping piece. We suggest marking ‘Top and Bottom’ of template and edging you require (bullnose, drop edge etc). Each piece is to be clearly numbered. The more detail on your templates the better.
- Cut the template to the size required for each coping tile. Each template piece must fit within a 1200x600mm paver.
- Pool coping templates are to be mailed or dropped into eStone Direct to be quoted and produced.
- We will also require an overall view of the pool with your numbered templates marked. (plan and/or photo).
There is an art to laying custom curved pool coping and we recommend using an experienced and professional pool installer.
Lead times vary depending on the coping required.
It is your responsibility to ensure the pool templates are measured correctly.
For templating assistance please contact:
Factory 11- No. 21 Eugene Tce, Ringwood 3134 Vic.